1. On receipt by us of your completed booking form and deposit your holiday will be reserved for you. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling when we despatch our invoice to the person signing the booking form.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £180.00 per person must accompany your completed booking form showing all clients. The signing of the booking form confirms that he or she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he or she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
3a. The remaining balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 12 weeks before your departure date, or as we may otherwise specify. If you place your booking less than 12 weeks prior to your departure date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
3b. If we do not receive full payment 12 weeks prior to departure we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and any monies paid will be forfeited and a cancellation charge may be levied in accordance with paragraph 5.
4. The price of your holiday is fully guaranteed.
5. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing from the person who signed the booking form, and the following cancellations charges will apply:
PERIOD OF DEPARTURE CANCELLATION CHARGES
More than 12 weeks Deposit only
Less than 12 weeks 100% of total cost
6a. All passport. Visa and Health Certificate requirements are your sole responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
6b. We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we contracted to provide if we, our employees or agents or any persons affiliated with Flores Carp Experience or on any vehicle or craft judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to our other clients or other persons or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented by our carrier from travelling, our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund, compensation, any costs or damage which you may incur.
7. Force Majeure: We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
8. Clients are required to have an appropriate Travel/Holiday Insurance Policy in force for the period of the holiday. Also you need to obtain a European health insurance card. They are free and you will find details by clicking on this link. You will need this in the unlikely event you or any members of your party are taken ill. http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/staying-safe/travel-insurance/ehic
9. Wherever possible, any changes to the booking requested after written confirmation of booking is sent out to you will be allowed.
10. The holiday booked may not be re-assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form may travel. Pets are not allowed.
11. Jurisdiction: Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. In the event of complaint: If you believe you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, the grievance must be notified to the Fishery Manager in the first instance. In most cases the problem is usually resolvable if this procedure is followed. All further complaints must be addressed to
Flores Carp Experience at our UK office. All complaints must be received within 7 days of your return to the UK.